Kwil is a blockchain-based database platform, while keep being blockchain agnostic on Account. To use Kwil, you need to do the following:
- 1.Create a Ethereum account
- 2.Fund the account with some required TOKEN of your kwil provider
- 3.Create database schema, through Kwil Kuneiform IDE. From there, you can get compiled schema bytes.
- 4.Deploy the database schema to the blockchain.
- 5.Create/Update data through predefined Actions.
$ pip install kwil
Supported python version:
This library depends on a connection to an Kwil node. We call these connections Providers.
>>> from kwil import Kwil
>>> kwil = Kwil(Kwil.GRPCProvider("kwil_grpc_endpoint")